GRUNDSTEIN GESTION EDUCATIVA SL. informs users of the website about its policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data of users and customers that may be collected by browsing or contracting services through its website.
In this sense, GRUNDSTEIN GESTION EDUCATIVA SL. guarantees compliance with current regulations regarding the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 15⁄1999, of December 13, 1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and to the Royal Decree 1720⁄2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016⁄679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
IDENTITY OF THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY
– Owner: GRUNDSTEIN GESTION EDUCATIVA SL.
– Address: AVD DE VENECIA S/N, Urb Los Ángeles 40424, (SEGOVIA)
– E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
PRINCIPLES WE WILL APPLY TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
– Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: we will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
– Principle of data minimization: We will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require them. As little as possible.
– Principle of limitation of the retention period: The data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of processing, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding retention period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and delete those records inactive for a considerable time.
Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and to guarantee confidentiality. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of our users’ data by third parties.
HOW DID WE OBTAIN YOUR INFORMATION?
In order for you to browse https://www.slaminternational.net, it is not necessary for you to provide any personal information.
The cases in which you do provide your data are the following:
– When contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
– When you sign up for a subscription form.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
The persons concerned have the right to:
– Request access to personal data relating to the person concerned.
– Request its rectification or deletion.
– Request the limitation of its processing.
– Oppose the processing.
The right to data portability cannot be exercised.
The exercise of these rights is personal and must therefore be exercised directly by the data subject, requesting it directly to GRUNDSTEIN GESTION EDUCATIVA SL., which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided me with their data at any time, can contact GRUNDSTEIN GESTION EDUCATIVA SL. and ask me for information about the data I have stored and how I have obtained them (right of access), can request the rectification of the same, oppose the processing, limit its use or, if necessary, the cancellation of such data in my files.
You can send any such request and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition via email by sending an email to email@example.com along with valid proof in law such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
Data subjects also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint before the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them infringes the Regulation.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In https://www.slaminternational.net there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information provided by interested persons for the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
– Contact forms: we may request the following personal data: name, email, phone, web, Instagram user, how you met us, and how we can help you, in order to respond to the requirements of the users of https://www.slaminternational.net.
For example, we may use such data to respond to your request and provide answers to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the terms and conditions of contract.
– Subscription forms: In this case, we may request the following personal data: Name or Company Name, Email, Phone, Billing Address, Previous Recommendations, IBAN, CIF/NIF, Instagram User, Instagram Password, Instagram Account Seniority, Instagram reference accounts, in order to provide the subscription service in addition to, potentially and only using the strictly necessary data, manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when subscribing. We inform you that the data you provide will be located on our servers and those of our banking providers (ING, CaixaBank, BBVA), among others, in order to process payment orders.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
– To support and improve the services offered by this website.
– Other non-identifying data is also collected that is obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when browsing this website, and that we detail in the cookies policy.
– To manage social networks. GRUNDSTEIN GESTION EDUCATIVA SL. may have a presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of GRUNDSTEIN GESTION EDUCATIVA SL.., will be governed by this section. As well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network in each case and previously accepted by the user. GRUNDSTEIN GESTION EDUCATIVA SL… will treat your data for the purpose of correctly administering its presence in the social network, informing of activities, products or services of GRUNDSTEIN GESTION EDUCATIVA SL… As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case I will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to ensure that there is no inappropriate loss, misuse, access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of it.
GRUNDSTEIN GESTION EDUCATIVA SL. informs users that their personal data will not be transferred to third party organizations, with the exception that such transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a processor. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when GRUNDSTEIN GESTION EDUCATIVA SL. has the express consent of the user.
However, in some cases, collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in such cases, consent will be required from users, informing them of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. This will always be done with the strictest security standards.
CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most cookies are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent -through the activation of cookies in your browser- instabros.com not link in cookies stored data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
Customization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc..
Analysis Cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
Advertising Cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the ad content to the content of the requested service or use made of our website. To do this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continued observation of their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
Third-party cookies: The Web of instabros.com can use third-party services on behalf of Google, compile information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
CATEGORIES OF DATA
– The categories of data processed are identification data.
– Specially protected categories of data are not processed.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The personal data provided will be kept until their deletion is requested by the interested party.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
– Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help https://www.slaminternational.net analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://www.slaminternational.net (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
When browsing https://www.slaminternational.net non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Non-identifiable data also includes data related to your browsing habits through third party services.
These websites use the following third-party analysis services:
– Google Analytics
– Facebook Pixel
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
ACCURACY AND VERACITY OF THE DATA
As a user, you are the only one responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to GRUNDSTEIN GESTION EDUCATIVA SL., exonerating GRUNDSTEIN GESTION EDUCATIVA SL. from any responsibility in this respect.
The users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
At any time, users who wish to access, rectify or cancel their data can send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will explain how to exercise their rights of opposition, access and information, rectification, cancellation of their data and revocation of their authorization.
This does not include any data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
GRUNDSTEIN GESTION EDUCATIVA SL.. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, GRUNDSTEIN GESTION EDUCATIVA SL.. will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable notice before their implementation.